When drinking with a bosom friend, a thousand cups will still be too little. Do you know all about Baijiu?
When drinking with a bosom friend, a thousand cups will still be too little.When the conversation gets disagreeable, to say one word more is a waste of breath. Do you know all these tips about Baijiu?
1. The higher the degree of Baijiu, the higher the spiciness. In fact, Baijiu has nothing to do with alcohol. The spiciness of wine is determined by the content of aldehydes in wine. In fact, the higher the spiciness, the worse the quality of Baijiu!
2. Baijiu blending is not simply adding water to high alcohol liquor. Low alcohol liquor is not produced by adding water to it, it requires a series of messy procedures and techniques to be produced.
3. The alcohol content, also known as alcohol content, refers to the percentage by volume of ethanol in the wine. For example, if the alcohol content in 200 ml Baijiu is 20 ml, then the alcohol content is 20 degrees.
4. After many times of quality control by experts, it is concluded that the best fusion degree of wine molecules and water molecules is between 52-54 degrees, which means that Baijiu in this degree is the best to drink. The higher the height, the stronger it becomes. That's what spicy throat burning heart means.
5. Although wine is refreshing, it is also addictive! So the last reminder is that for the sake of our physical health, we hope to drink less or even quit. Besides drinking, there are still many beautiful things worth tasting in the world!
Another day of common sense!